I gathered all the HOWTOs for building up my home network here.
(2) NAS – Part I (Introduction)
(3) NAS – Part II (Samba)
(4) NAS – Part III (vsFTPd)
(5) NAS – Part IV (BitTorrent)
(6) NAS – Part IV(a) (BitTorrent)
(7) NAS – Part V (System Tunning)
(8) NAS – Part VI (ClamAV)
(9) NAS – Part VII (Music Server) (added on October 1, 2008)
(10) IP-PBX (VoIP server)
(11) Intrusion Detection System (IDS) (added on October 2, 2008)
This summary is built for reading and searching easily. Enjoy!!!
Updated on 2009-FEB-22 :
Partial of my network is virtualized by VirtualBox 2.1.4. The VoIP gateway and IDS cannot be virtualized due to the limitation of VirtualBox. The home network is now Green now!